Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dear blog

I'm sorry for abandoning you for such a horribly long time.

I've been busy writing, learning how to use Photoshop and Indesign, and mulling over my future in general.

I feel like I've completed the full circle and now feel like approaching every lecturer I know personally again to find out if lecturing is what I like. Haha. The biggest problem with lecturers is that they all simply LOVEEE their jobs so much they cannot fathom me even questioning the cons of their line! Over and over I've been told that they get to read and get paid for it. -__-

Someone, some sense, please? It's nice to see people passionate about their jobs, but right now I'm not sure if I'll be passionate about such a line. Haha.

Good news is, I've finally graduated, with a final CGPA of 3.92. Haha. My CGPA has suffered a steady decline in tiny stages ever since my one and only 4.00 in my first sem, but thankfully it's still considered reasonably high. My CGPA has constantly dropped by a 0.01 or 0.02 over the past few semesters that I no longer bother telling my mum what I get each sem because it's all pretty much the same.

Then I was telling her about how my other friends did for their final CGPA and she asks why I'm telling her about others but not my own results! :P

Anyway, struggling with a steamboat review now, maybe you'll get to read it in the Star soon. ;-) The restaurant fed me geoduck! Haha on top of everything else, but I never dreamt I'll get to taste geoduck. :D For free!

Till my next update!
Joanne